Fill this according to you and reblog so your followers can know you!
1. State your name: Naomi
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: My mother liked Tanika or Nikita. The former of which sounds a bit stripperish to me, and the latter is the name of a Russian president…
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My mum, dad and brother. We’re an extremely close family, since the remainder of our relatives are overseas.
4. What was your first job? Mine was also a shoe store! xD And it was also horrible, and extremely boring.
5. Did anything embarassing happen this week? No more than usual I don’t think… Well, I threw a lady’s avocado on the floor at work… But I think she got over it.
6. Do you miss your ex? No. But we only went out for a few months, and it was four years ago now. We still see each other at parties.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Probably dark. I like both though.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Rarely girls, more often men. I mostly get compliments about my complexion and my perceived ”slimness” more than anything.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? I am totally in love with orange at the moment.
10. How do you wear your makeup? I’m really lazy, and I just can’t be bothered wearing make-up most days. I usually wear it when I go out socially, but even then it’s very minimal. And I never bother styling my hair. I can be so lazy with my appearance it’s unbelievable. I probably look like a tramp most days.
11. What are some of your nicknames? I get Nay, Gnome, Nerm, Nomey. My dad calls me Pinky.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? Three.
13. How many bathrooms? Two.
14. Do you have a job? Yes, I’m a checkout chick in an independent supermarket.
15. Do you have a car? No sir. I walk or take public transport.
16. Do you work out every week? Ahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa. Seriously though, fuck no.
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Yes, though I’ve ravaged my teeth with junk food.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? A few times.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? I drunkenly sung Dancing Queen in a club early this year… I can’t say it won’t happen again.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? A bikini. But I really want one of those 1950s style suits. They’re so pretty.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yeah, I quite like them. But they’re not traffic-stopping, or anything. They’re just brown.
22. Do you think you are pretty? I think I can look pretty when I put effort in.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My mum!
24. How much money is in your checking account? Is that the same as a savings account? If so, not much. But I get paid tomorrow!
25. Are you single? Yes.
26. Do you want kids? Yeah, I think so.
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: I don’t have a backpack, but I have the most amazinggg bag, no joke. I’ll take a picture. I always get compliments on it: here. The only problem is that it’s HUGE, and I often whack people with it by accident xD (Well, mostly by accident…)
28. Which celebrity do you think is hot? Tom Hiddleston, Michael Fassbender, Johnny Depp, Benedict Cumberbatch. I can also admire the hotness of Chris Hemsworth, though he doesn’t really do it for me personally.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: I think it was Batman. It was okay. Le shrug.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? I don’t date.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? I’m pretty certain the one boyfriend I’ve had didn’t cheat on me.
32. Have you ever cheated? I’ve never had the opportunity to xD I guess if you were a real stickler, you could say I did once when I was on and off dating a boy, but I don’t count that.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Not to my knowledge… Though I have kissed boys whose names I didn’t know xD
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Read, play video games, visit the library, go to parties, club, twitter, blog, shop, go out places.
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you reblogged this from? She’s already on there, the scallywag!
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? A few things spring to mind. My first “boyfriend” when I was fourteen sent me this ADORABLE hand-drawn Valentine’s Day card, I used to exchange these love-lorn letters with a boy I kissed at a wedding when I was nine while holidaying in England, my best friend in primary school decided to consolidate our “best friendship” by buying me one of those best friend necklaces. Awww. Warm and fuzziesss. And of course the gorgeous girl I reblogged this from sent me a lovely gold bracelet with an even lovelier inscription for my birthday. OH OH OH. And my best friend got me the absolute, devastatingly PERFECT 21st birthday gift in the form of a Marilyn Monroe doll.
37: Who was the last person you texted? Alice.
38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? 1.
39: How do you look right now? Pale with messy hair.
40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? My parents! They’ll always be there for me <3
Summary: Jim makes Sherlock and John copulate at gunpoint for his own amusement.
Warnings: Dub-con, slash, humiliation.
Apparently I wrote one of those “Jim makes John and Sherlock fuck” fics. Don’t blame me, blame the plot bunny.
I’ve started a new story. It’s a 1950s teen!lock AU.
You can find it on ff.net here:
And Archive of Our Own here:
It’s also here under the cut, if you prefer. Hope you enjoy!
Hello! It’s my birthday in exactly one month. I thought it would be wonderful if I could invite all of the people I’ve met on tumblr, but sadly I don’t know if my funds could stretch quite that far…
What I would like to do is ask if anyone lives around the Brisbane area in Queensland, or will be in the area on the 3rd of August. If so, you are quite welcome to stop in and say hello. If you are interested, please send me an ask and I’ll send you back my address and the other details.
Please don’t send an ask anonymously. I’d rather know who I’m sending my address to.
“This is good and i think i will read the rest of it and enjoy it, but apologies, I’m gonna have a mini rant. They go to school in England. You are probably American so you don’t understand the differences over here… Okay i don’t like rants so constructive ideas for the future?
-secondary school starts in year 7, then up til year 11 with GCSEs. Then 6th form or college yrs 12 and 13. Then uni.
- we (or at least my school doesn’t) don’t idolise sports players. I only go to public school so I can’t be certain but i don’t think I’ve ever met anyone with a sports scholarship or at least not into an educationally school - it doesn’t make sense to me’, surely scholarships should be academic?
- we aren’t outwardly or obviously homophobic. Or not at my school or anywhere I’ve been. I’ve heard mutters maybe but no shouts and obvious slandering against another student in class would not be tolerated. Again i don’t know about boarding schools etc but we would have been sent out and maybe gotten a midas for something like that. I don’t think I’ve ever heard serious homophobic slander, only in jest and never in earshot of someone known to be gay.
Again I don’t want to offend but americanisms can annoy me when they are applied to the English education system. But again i don’t blame you and I’m sure a lot of it is necessary for the story. Now I will ignore all of this stuff and read the rest of what appears to be a very interesting and perhaps emotional read. I did actually very much enjoy the chapter.
Now I feel bad. I hope you aren’t upset or anything? ”
I can’t even begin to explain the MASSIVE generalisations in this?
Tra laa laa laa laaaaaaaaaaaaa…
Love you moreeeeee xxx
Here we are. Enjoy. Thanks so much for everything.